Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HopFitness

What is HopFitness? Over the last year I've been doing a lot of different exercise and learned more about how to better nourish my body. For anyone who knows, me diet and exercise were never high on my list of priorities. Pizza, chips, chocolate and soda was a perfectly good diet for a twenty something...sadly I'm no longer that twenty something who could eat endless piles of junk without consequence. Now, nobody lives forever, but taking care of our mind, body and soul can help keep us going for at least a little awhile longer. So HopFitness is an outlet for me to share some of the things that I've learned and continue to learn about health, nutrition and fitness. I'm no expert, far from it, that's why HopFitness isn't just for me, it's for everyone. I'll post healthy recipes, inspirational words, fitness tips and I encourage others to do the same. The Idea is that well all learn from one another and try to make ourselves a little bit better every day. Feel free to let other people know about the page. Well what are you waiting for? Stop on by, click like and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment